Terms & Conditions
Online course – Scalping is Fun!
“Online Course” means the delivery by us of an online course pursuant to which you learn course materials remotely.
When you register online for the course you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
- Enrollment Fee. Full payment of the enrollment fee is due before the time of registration. You can pay by credit card, debit card, bank transfer, PayPal or wire transfer. We will give you access to the course when full payment has been made; however, if you choose to pay by bank or wire transfer, your access will not be granted until your transfer has cleared. The enrollment fee shall cover the course registration and participation, and all other course content.
- Copyright and Proprietary Property. We will provide to you videos and other material, which are copyrighted proprietary property of SPLENDID ISLAND LLLC. All copyrights relating to any course materials provided or made available by us or any other party remain the sole property of the holder of the copyright. Therefore, no part of any course materials may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, or translated into any language, without our prior written consent.
- THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, BY OPERATION OF LAW OR OTHERWISE FOR THE USE OR RESULTS OF THE COURSE AND MATERIALS, THAT YOU WILL SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETE THE COURSE, OR THAT ANY PARTICULAR LEVEL OF KNOWLEDGE WILL BE ATTAINED BY YOU. SPLENDID ISLAND LLC DISCLAIMS ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- Limitation of Liability. Splendid Island LLC has no liability to you whatsoever. This "Limitation of Liability" section applies regardless of the basis on which you are entitled to claim damages from us, including but not limited to, breach of contract (even in the case of a fundamental breach) and tort (including, but not limited to, misrepresentation).
- When you create an account with us, you must provide us information that is accurate, complete, and current at all times. Failure to do so constitutes a breach of the Terms, which may result in immediate termination of your account on our Service. You are responsible for safeguarding the password that you use to access the Service and for any activities or actions under your password, whether your password. You agree not to disclose your password to any third party. You must notify us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorised use of your account.